Thursday, September 13, 2012

Avatar... the last airbender???

  This is the character I have been using as a profile picture for as long as I can remember. It has a little story to it as well, other than it's my character.
  I was drawing this character one day a super long time ago, and my dad saw it. He told me that I should use it as my avatar.
  During and before that time, I always thought of the Nickelodeon TV Show "Avatar: The Last Airbender" whenever I heard the word avatar. I never watched an episode before, although I think I watched a little bit of the spin-off or something called the Legend of Korra, but that was it. Nowadays, I don't really think of it as often as I used to.
 Either way, it stuck with me since, and I still use this character as my avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment