Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve! It's raining outside our house.
Yes. That is actually how I wake up in Christmas. I'm usually happy, yet unaware that it's the most wonderful time of the year, and that I have to rush to the living room to see how big the pile of presents is like every other kid in America. I have that short of an attention span or something, I guess.

Enough of my ramblings on how my mornings usually are. This time of the year is usually the time of a lot of parties, and parties come with mistletoe, except for my house, I think.
This time of year is also a time of family traditions, like opening one present before bed. My favorite, however, is tracking down the holly jolly man in the red suit, the Easter bunny. I'm just kidding. I mean Santa Claus. Or was it Sandy Claws?
I hope your day isn't as gloomy as mine, and Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment